Guests have the choice of eating in the elegant indoor dining area or outside in al-fresco style. The yacht has a comfortable lounge area and library complete with plasma TVs, lap tops (no internet service), DVD player and sterio. The upper deck has a bar and a beautiful open teak deck area for relaxation, dining and barbeques. The huge sundeck features a Jacuzzi and is great for watching whales or dolphins or to simply relax and soak up the views and the sunshine between island excursions.
Captain, bilingual Galapagos National Park Naturalist Guide, Cruise Manager plus 8 other crew members.
- 2 Detroit MTU Series 60 4-cycle elctronically controlled,
- 2 John Deere 6081 AFM 300 HP, all equiptment meets/exceeds the international SOLAS standard,
- 2 x 20 man life craft,
- 2 GPS sonar,
- 2 naval radars, fire detection and prevention systems etc.
- Length: 98 feet / 30 meters
- Beam: 37 feet / 11 meters
- Draft: 4.6 feet / 1.40 meters
- Tonnage: 320 tons
- Max speed: 12 knots
- Responsible travel is what we do.
- Carbon offset with our partnersRainforest Concern.
- Year’s free membership of Galapagos Conservation Trust for all guests.
Top Local Guides
- Guides make the difference between a good and an outstanding holiday.
- Hand-picked by our team as the best in the business to share their love of Galapagos and Ecuador.
- All flight inclusive trips are ATOL protected.
- 24/7 emergency UK contact number whilst abroad.
- Established since 1998.